Sunday, January 16, 2022

Yet Another Box

 

I felt an urge to make something, and for want of anything else to make, I made another box.

What I'm going to keep in it I have no idea, but no doubt something will arise.

It's made out of really terrible cheap 7mm and 9mm plywood that had become badly water-stained at some point, so I decided to paint it rather than staining it as I normally would.

It's large enough for A4 paper in the bottom, and its external dimensions are 345 x 255 x 90 mm.

Inside

Inside the inside

I included a partitioned tray, about 30mm deep.

The floors are all lined with self-adhesive 1mm thick foam. I had no pieces large enough to cover the whole floor of the box, so I cobbled it together out of pieces of whatever colours I had available.

No comments:

Post a Comment