Monday, November 19, 2018


Some time ago I made a bunch of shallow pine boxes, with the intent of turning them into drawers to store some of my multitude of toys in. The other day I decided to follow through with that plan, and make a carcase to fit them in to.

What I had forgotten in the interim was that when I made the original batch of boxes, I made one test piece to try out my method. That one box was not the same size as all the others.

So, guess which box I took all the measurements for the carcase from. Mmm-hmmm....

Well anyway, I whipped up a couple more boxes to match the original test box, and turned them into drawers. Now I shall have to do it all over again for the boxes I originally meant it for, but that's not really a big deal since I never, ever have enough storage for all my bits and bobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment